For published papers, please obtain copies from corresponding journals. Preprints on arXiv may not be up-to-date.
- Hydrodynamic stability in the presence of a stochastic forcing: a case study in convection, (with Juraj Földes, Nathan E. Glatt-Holtz, and Jared Whitehead), submitted.
- Asymptotic analysis for randomly forced MHD, (with Juraj Földes, Susan Friedlander, and Nathan E. Glatt-Holtz), SIAM Journal on Mathematical Analysis, vol. 49, no. 6 (2017), 4440-4469.
- On unique ergodicity in nonlinear stochastic partial differential equations, (with Nathan E. Glatt-Holtz and Jonathan C. Mattingly), Journal of Statistical Physics, vol. 166, (2017), 1-24.
- Ergodicity in randomly forced Rayleigh-Bénard convection, (with Juraj Földes, Nathan E. Glatt-Holtz, and Jared Whitehead), Nonlinearity, vol. 29, (2016).
- On invariant Gibbs measures for the generalized KdV equations, (with Tadahiro Oh and Laurent Thomann), Dynamics of Partial Differential Equations, vol. 13, no. 2 (2016), 133-153.
- Large Prandtl number asymptotics in randomly forced turbulent convection, (with Juraj Földes and Nathan E. Glatt-Holtz), submitted.
- Ergodic and mixing properties of the Boussinesq equations with a degenerate random forcing, (with Juraj Földes, Nathan E. Glatt-Holtz, and Enrique Thomann), Journal of Functional Analysis, vol. 269, no. 8, (2015), 2427-250.
- Invariance of the Gibbs measure for the periodic quartic gKdV, Annales de l’Institut Henri Poincaré (C) Analyse Non Linéaire, vol. 33, (2016), pp. 699-766.
- Well-posedness of the stochastic KdV-Burgers equation, Stochastic Processes and their Applications, vol. 124, no. 4, (2014), 1627-1647.
- Mass concentration for the Davey-Stewartson system, Differential and Integral Equations, vol. 24, no. 3-4, (2011), 261-280.
- Can solutions of the wave equation with nonlinear multiplicative noise blow-up? (with Carl Mueller), Open Problems in Mathematics, vol 2, (2014), 1-4.