For published papers, please obtain copies from corresponding journals. Preprints on arXiv may not be up-to-date.
Analysis of Stochastic PDEs:
- On the long-time statistical behavior of smooth solutions of the weakly damped, stochastically-driven KdV equation, (with Nathan E. Glatt-Holtz and Vincent Martinez), submitted.
- Hydrodynamic stability in the presence of a stochastic forcing: a case study in convection, (with Juraj Földes, Nathan E. Glatt-Holtz, and Jared Whitehead), submitted.
- Large Prandtl number asymptotics in randomly forced turbulent convection, (with Juraj Földes and Nathan E. Glatt-Holtz), Nonlinear Differential Equations and Applications NoDEA, vol. 26, no. 43 (2019)
- Asymptotic analysis for randomly forced MHD, (with Juraj Földes, Susan Friedlander, and Nathan E. Glatt-Holtz), SIAM Journal on Mathematical Analysis, vol. 49, no. 6 (2017), 4440-4469.
- On unique ergodicity in nonlinear stochastic partial differential equations, (with Nathan E. Glatt-Holtz and Jonathan C. Mattingly), Journal of Statistical Physics, vol. 166, (2017), 1-24.
- Ergodicity in randomly forced Rayleigh-Bénard convection, (with Juraj Földes, Nathan E. Glatt-Holtz, and Jared Whitehead), Nonlinearity, vol. 29, (2016).
- Ergodic and mixing properties of the Boussinesq equations with a degenerate random forcing, (with Juraj Földes, Nathan E. Glatt-Holtz, and Enrique Thomann), Journal of Functional Analysis, vol. 269, no. 8, (2015), 2427-250.
- Well-posedness of the stochastic KdV-Burgers equation, Stochastic Processes and their Applications, vol. 124, no. 4, (2014), 1627-1647.
- Can solutions of the wave equation with nonlinear multiplicative noise blow-up? (with Carl Mueller), Open Problems in Mathematics, vol 2, (2014), 1-4.
Analysis of Deterministic PDEs:
- On invariant Gibbs measures for the generalized KdV equations, (with Tadahiro Oh and Laurent Thomann), Dynamics of Partial Differential Equations, vol. 13, no. 2 (2016), 133-153.
- Invariance of the Gibbs measure for the periodic quartic gKdV, Annales de l’Institut Henri Poincaré (C) Analyse Non Linéaire, vol. 33, (2016), pp. 699-766.
- Mass concentration for the Davey-Stewartson system, Differential and Integral Equations, vol. 24, no. 3/4, (2011), pp. 261-280.
Analysis of Uncertainty for Engineering Applications:
- Error propagation dynamics of PIV-based pressure field calculation (3): What is the minimum resolvable pressure in a reconstructed field? (with Zhao Pan, Jared P Whitehead, Tadd T Truscott, and Barton L Smith), submitted.
- Assessing the limitations of the effective number of samples for finding the uncertainty of the mean of correlated data, (with Barton L. Smith, Douglas R. Neal, and Mark A. Feero), Measurement Science and Technology, vol. 29, no. 12, (2018), pp. 125204.